NYCAHC Hospitality Expo and Trade Show
NYCAHC is proud to present our Annual Hospitality Expo and Trade Show, bringing important hospitality industry decision makers and the best vendors for services together under one roof. We look forward to another great show this year and would like you to be a part of it as either an attendee or vendor.
Announcing the 2022 NYCAHC Hospitality Expo and Trade Show
Thursday, June 30, 2022
The New York City Association of Hotel Concierges will sponsor their 12th Annual Hospitality Expo and Trade Show on Thursday, June 30, 2022 to be held at the premier event space, Metropolitan Pavilion located at 125 West 18th Street (between Sixth and Seventh Avenues) from 6 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
The 12th Annual NYCAHC Hospitality Expo and Trade Show is a welcoming, informative event designed for members of the business community—who cater to hotel guests—to network with concierge professionals, sales and marketing teams and hotel managers.
Each year the show attracts more participants and proves to be an excellent opportunity for vendors and concierges to mingle and network. It allows time for concierges and hotel industry professionals to gain insight on the vendors’ products and services in a relaxed atmosphere; on occasions vendors visit concierge desks and we are not able to devote our full attention to them. The Hospitality Expo and Trade Show continues to be a wonderful opportunity for the concierges and hotel industry professionals to learn and establish new business opportunities. We look forward to this annual tradition.
The Hospitality Expo and Trade Show was developed as a way for the concierge community to filter and invite only the best, most trusted vendors in New York City and the Tri-State area. This spectacular event, which includes a vendors’ exhibition area, serves as the perfect opportunity for these businesses to interact with top sales and marketing managers in the hotel industry, as well as connect with the concierge community face-to-face.
Proceeds will benefit NYCAHC Crisis Fund, NYCAHC Educational Grants and Classes, NYCAHC Charitable Fund, and the Les Clefs d’Or Retirement Fund.
2019 Hospitality Expo and Trade Show Participants
The New York City Association of Hotel Concierges held their 10th Annual Trade Show in 2019. The show hosted over 50 vendors and was attended by over 200 hospitality professionals from the city’s top hotels.
We thank all of our 2019 Vendors for their support and participation!
2019 Diamond Partners
2019 Participating Restaurants
Clyde Frazier’s Wine and Dine
Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse
Morrell Wine Bar
Philippe by Philippe Chow
Redeye Grill – Fireman Hospitality Group
Union Square Hospitality Group
The River Café
David Burke Tavern
2019 Participating NYCAHC Corporate Members
USA Guided Tours
Oscar’s Resources, Inc.
On Location Tours
David Lance New York
B&H Photo, Video, Pro Audio
Classic Harbor Line
Lots of Yachts
Urban Cart, Inc
Rosenberg Wellness Center
Madison Avenue Business Improvement District
Flash Ex LLC
2019 Participating Vendors
Luna Park Coney Island / Central Amusement International Inc.
New York Cruises Lines – Circle Line
One World Observatory
Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours
Dutchess Tourism Inc
The Sightseeing Pass
Helicopter Flight Services
High Quality Tours
Big Bus Tours New York
Rick’s Cabaret & Steak House
Starbright Floral Design
RTSP – Range, Firearm & Training
Whole Foods Bryant Park
American Tour Guide Association
Jared the NYC Tour Guide
Aquazzura North America
Captain Jazz Enterprises LLC
2019 Hospitality Expo and Trade Show Committee
2019 Trade Show Committee
- Co-Chair: Loida Diaz, Concierge, Trump International Hotel & Tower New York
- Co-Chair: Charlie Loor, Concierge, The Pierre, A Taj Hotel
- Co-Chair: Anabela Moumdjian, Chef Concierge, Equinox Hotel
- Co-Chair: William Hinds, Chef Concierge, Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.
- Adeline Tafuri-Jurecka, Honorary Member, NYCAHC
- Clive Burrow, Owner, Concierge Maps
- Drew Davis, Founder & Chief Brand Ambassador, Concierge Sales Network
New York City Association of Hotel Concierges Board of Directors
- President: Regena Falling, Chef Concierge, Park Hyatt New York
- Vice President and Secretary: William Hawkins, Concierge, The Mandarin Oriental New York
- Treasurer: Anabela Moumdijian, Concierge, The Mark Hotel
- Director of Corporate Membership: Charlie Loor, Concierge, The Pierre, A Taj Hotel
- Social Director: Tea Ferrari, Concierge, The Times Square EDITION
- Communications and Public Outreach Director: Briana Davis-Greer, Chef Concierge, 1 Hotel Central Park
- Membership Director: Michael Sinatra, Concierge, Park Hyatt New York
- Past President Advisor: Loida Diaz, Concierge, Trump International Hotel & Tower New York
NYCAHC Member Volunteers
- Randi Greenberg (Executive Assistant)