The Time New York is looking for an engaging and dynamic Concierge who has a vast knowledge of New York City and an eagerness to grow and advance with the hotel. Applicants are encouraged to contact Claudia Dinu, Chef Concierge, if interested: email@example.com
Concierge Job Description
We are looking for an engaging and dynamic Concierge who has a vast knowledge of New York City and an eagerness to grow and advance with the hotel.
The duties of a Concierge include, but are not limited to the following:
- Offer a warm, sincere and personalized welcome to all guests. Maintain and promote hospitality at all times.
- Display thorough knowledge of current New York City transportation, restaurants, events, nightlife, tours, theater and cultural institutions.
- Offer knowledgeable recommendations to our guests. Make and confirm reservations for transportation, restaurants, events, nightlife, theater and cultural institutions.
- Maintain an updated database with extensive information about city highlights.
- Possess relationships with outside vendors of all fields. Coordinate with vendors, as needed, to fulfill guest requirements/requests.
- Be knowledgeable of all in-house and arriving guests and aware of all daily events in the hotel.
- Receive and deliver all guest packages and deliveries.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to the designated departments/personnel.
- Use GoConcierge for all guest requests, reservations and communication within the department.
- Perform any additional duties as directed by management.
- Previous Concierge experience in a NYC luxury hotel strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of New York City and an eagerness to keep up with new restaurant, theater & nightlife trends.
- Relationships with fellow concierges throughout the city and membership with NYCAHC preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as work calmly in high-pressure situations.
- Flexible schedule – ability to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays
- Fluency in multiple languages preferred.